🚛 Free shipping on orders $75+ and free returns
100% food-grade silicone
- Makes a full 8oz glass of crushed ice, perfect for cocktails like mint juleps and tropical drinks
- Lid keeps ice fresh, eliminates freezer odors, peels off easily, and allows for stacking
- Tray twists easily to release crushed ice, while raised lip funnels any extra water into the tray without spilling
- A combination lid and funnel blocks pesky flavors from your freezer and guides the crushed ice neatly into your glass.
- Dishwasher Safe
- Oven Safe
- LFGB Certified
- Cal Prop 65 Compliant
- Dimensions: 7.2 x 5.8 x 0.9 inches
- Responsibly manufactured in China
- LFGB-certified Silicone
Complete Your Set
- SteveVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars7 months agoCrushed ice tray
Probably the most regrettable purchase I have ever made. The cover should be more tightly fitted so that water doesn't spill out on the way to the freezer. And you have to put it on a flat surface in the freezer. When you open the tray you can't put the ice right into a glass. If you try most of the ice spills all over the counter. Back to the drawing board (unless I am doing something wrong).
- Tiffany W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat texture of crushed ice
I have bought this tray twice. It’s great for crushed ice and it’s the perfect amount for one serving of a cold beverage. However, two things that could make this better would be: 1) a material that is more odor resistant. I’m purchasing a second time because my first ones now make ice that tastes like freezer. 2) a stable base to put the trays on for refilling. I can’t count the number of times I’ve spilled water on the floor trying to transport them from the counter to the freezer. The only thing that works for me now is refilling them in the freezer to avoid moving them before they freeze. Still not fool proof though.
But all things considered I love crunching ice, so I don’t mind tweaking my methodology to make these trays work.
- Meshal A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoCOOL
- Desiree C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoStylish shards of crushed ice
Great for stylish cocktails. The trick is not to over fill the ice tray. I make lots of trays and transfer the crushed ice to a freezer bag. One tray does two drinks and is never enough!
- MariVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove it to Pieces
Like many people this year, we've expanded our home bar. I bought the crushed ice trays for my husband, who has been crushing ice using a sandwich bag and meat tenderizer. The trays are easy to use and create the perfect crushed ice!