🚛 Free shipping on orders $75+ and free returns
- Stylish, bento box design features 3 separate compartments with enough space for sandwiches, salads, fruits, veggies or snacks
- Roomy, 4-cup bowl is perfect for large salads and grain bowls, while the 2-cup tray holds chips, sandwiches, or fruit; tray divider keeps snacks and sides separate
- Lightweight, durable box is easy to carry and fits neatly in bags and purses, secured by a silicone strap for easy travel
- Made from soft-touch BPA-free plastic so it's completely food safe and ideal for daily use - throw it in the microwave, then rinse it out or toss it in the dishwasher
- Capacity: 1.5L
- Dishwasher Safe
- Microwave Safe
- BPA Free
- Cal Prop 65 Compliant
- FDA Compliant
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.2 x 3.2 inches
- Responsibly manufactured in China
- BPA-free Plastic
- LFGB-certified Silicone
Complete Your Set
- David P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBest lunch box!
This is the best lunch box I’ve owned and it goes to work with me every day. Definitely need to get two more for my kids, they are ready for an upgrade!
- Nicole W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHigh quality and cute too!
Perfect to-go container!
- Dilcia A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSo nice. Me and my
So nice. Me and my daughters love them.
- Barrie A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove it but/and really big
Love it, but/and it is really big. If they made one 2/3 this size, it would be perfect, but a great product.
- Lisa B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoExceptional design
I initially found the w&p site while looking for a new travel mug, but along with it I purchased one of the Porter Lunch Boxes. I wasn't particularly in the market for a lunchbox because I usually take a "nutrition" bar for lunch based on it's portability, but I'd like to do better so I took a shot with this product. I am thrilled I did! It is spacious, providing plenty of room for a sandwich or salad with a couple of sides and, so far, has proven to be leak-proof. I even stopped taking a separate lunch bag to put it in because I feel safe enough dropping this into my work tote.