Cup Cubes Egg Bites
A healthy Cup Cubes breakfast, brought to you by chef influencer @cookwith.cam. Cam portions, bakes, and freezes a week's worth of hearty & nutritious egg bites for breakfast, then defrosts as needed. Make her recipe:
1/4 cup shredded cheddar or gruyere cheese
1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
1/8 cup green onion, chopped
1/8 red onion, chopped
1/4 cup tomato, chopped
1/3 cup shredded arugula
1. Combine chopped mushrooms, green onion, red onion, tomato, and shredded arugula in large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, crack 12 eggs and whisk them together. Sprinkle in shredded cheese and whisk again.
3. Combine with chopped vegetables and stir gently. Pour evenly into each Cup Cube mold.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 mins (keep an eye on them until the tops look fully cooked).
5. Enjoy right out of the oven, or cool, cover, and freeze. Pop out a portion and reheat for breakfast all week long.