Brooklyn Beach Chair
So you've made a batch of delicious Toasted Coconut Rum, now what? While it's perfectly acceptable to sip it on its own, we highly recommend shaking it up in a cocktail. Say hello to The Brooklyn Beach Chair. Inspired by a tiki bar classic, the Painkiller, this sun-drenched cocktail mentally transports us to the beach, no matter where we might be at the time.
The Brooklyn Beach Chair
makes one cocktail
- 2 1/4 oz of Toasted Coconut Rum
- 1/2 oz of lime juice
- 3/4 oz of coconut cream
- 1 1/2 oz of pineapple juice
- Freshly grated nutmeg (for garnish)
- Combine the Toasted Coconut Rum, lime juice, coconut cream and pineapple juice in the Mason Shaker.
- Add enough ice to the shaker that it just pokes out above the liquid; shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled tumbler filled with crushed ice and garnish with freshly grated nutmeg.