We can’t go through a holiday season without the quintessential festive drink, so here’s our version of a super quick and tasty egg nog—perfect for your next holiday gathering.
Eggnog can be a pain to make, and most store-bought versions fall flat. We combine vanilla ice cream and freshly ground spices for an easy 'nog in The Mason Shaker!
You can make a great eggnog using high quality store-bought vanilla ice cream, but be sure to spring for the good stuff. We love using locally-churned pints from our neighbors at Van Leeuwen.
Makes Two Drinks
- 1 shot bourbon
- 1 shot dark rum
- 2 small scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg (plus a pinch to garnish)
- Add bourbon, rum, ice cream, cinnamon and nutmeg to The Mason Shaker. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into chilled coupes and garnish with remaining nutmeg.