🚛 Free shipping on orders $75+ and free returns
- The sturdy fork, sharp knife, and rounded spoon make every meal feel special, whether you’re camping, traveling, or working
- Durable, lightweight, and compact for easy transit
- The silicone carrying case helps utensils stay clean in transit, plus they’re dishwasher safe for easy clean up
- Dishwasher Safe
- Cal Prop 65 Compliant
- FDA Compliant
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 2 x 0.5 inches
- Responsibly manufactured in China
- Food-Grade Stainless Steel
- LFGB-certified Silicone
Complete Your Set
- Carolyn C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoRefuse/reduce single-use plastic cutlery!
I love this utensil set! I like it so much much, I have now bought 2 for co-workers who have admired my set. These utensils are the perfect weight of heavy/substantial to hold/use, but not too heavy as to not to want to carry. The quality is excellent (I've had my set for a couple of years), and I appreciate how easy they are to clean & store. Imagine how much plastic one-use cutlery you'll save by buying these!
- Yasmin A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSuper useful when bringing lunch
Super useful when bringing lunch to work. Would like the ability to buy more than one set of silverware because I really only need one case.
- Reid C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoI have two sets now.
I have two sets now. Perfect to take in your lunch or for a picnic. The utensil container keeps everything clean after you’ve used them. No complaints 🙌🏼
- Olivier H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars6 months agoThe shape is not optimized
The shape is not optimized for use with the other product from W&P, the fork curvature is odd, and the handle could be more comfortable. It feels more like a camping solution than an office. Quality, details and all the other aspects are really good.
- Michelle N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat but NOT for air travel
I got two of these (at a boutique, not via the website) for traveling because I don’t love carrying around full size utensils and have loved them for about three years until I tried flying with them in my carry on for a flight. The knife has a serrated edge so according to San Francisco International Airport (and probably elsewhere) they cannot go in the cabin and must be in a checked bag. Again, if you’re using for non-flying trips, they’re great.. just not usable for all types of travel. One other note is the set is very sturdy metal and a tad on the heavy side so if you’re really packing light, I suggest doing a smaller utensil pack or something made of wood. Overall I’d still recommend them, with the caveats - just learn from my mistake and don’t fly with them in your carry on.