🚛 Free shipping on orders $75+ and free returns
100% food-grade silicone
Microwave & dishwasher safe
- Made from super-stretchy, ultra-thin, and durable platinum silicone that is infinitely reusable so you can wrap, stretch, and store a variety of foods
- Hand wash or dishwasher safe. Dries best on a drying rack, or simply shake dry — silicone attracts everything so store in a clean, dry area
- Small is perfect for half an onion, that leftover avocado, and every cut fruit & veggie in between. Medium is optimized for sandwiches & individual bowls, while Large is ideal for covering plates of food in the fridge & microwave
- Freezer safe, dishwasher safe, BPA free, lead free, microwave safe, and even oven safe
- Select the right size for the job! When using as a lid or cover, wrap clings best to smooth, dry surfaces. For harder foods like blocks of cheese or frozen burritos, pull the wrap taut for a secure cling
- Dishwasher Safe
- Microwave Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Oven Safe up to 400°
- Cal Prop 65 Compliant
- FDA Compliant
- Dimensions: 7x8"/10x11"/13x14"
- 100% LFGB-certified Silicone
Complete Your Set
- Corinne P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoI need to practice with the Reusable wrap.
I loved it but I need to practice using it to better appreciate it. It's great to cover bowls. I was trying to wrap a sandwich which was a little trickier.
- Johanna B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSatisfied customer
Works quite well. Will eventually get more. One caveat - it does stick to itself like original Saran Wrap, but straightening it out is easy.
- Nancy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove these!
Work great and different sizes are very useful.
- Jo G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoStretch Wrap
I like the idea of using less disposable wrap and these silicone squares work really well. It really clings to leftover dishes and easy to clean. However they are the devil to fold up to store as they cling together so easily. Still looking for a better way.
- KatherineVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSo excited to stop buying plastic wrap!
I've been looking for alternatives to saran wrap for years now, I've tried other solutions but nothing stuck because once I can't see my food I lose track of it - this is perfect! It's easier on hard foods to pull and stretch it, or on bowls/plates, soft foods like sandwiches or fruit/veggies halves I just wrap it and then put the food on top to keep it from unsticking. It takes a little getting used to but once I learned the tricks it's become indispensable.