🚛 Free shipping on orders $100+ and free returns
- This recipe collection showcases more than 40 of the most memorable dishes ever captured on film.
- Curated by Andrew Rea—the creator of the wildly popular YouTube series Binging with Babish—this cookbook will inspire many a movie night, including a few delicious dishes that are stranger than fiction.
- Author: Andrew Rea
- 132 Pages
- Premium hard cover
- Dimensions: 10.3 x 8.3 x 0.7 in
- Responsibly manufactured in Canada
Complete Your Collection
- Sandra N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoVery easy to order and
Very easy to order and great service. My order arrived on time even it was close to Christmas
- Heather S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoEat What You Watch
Great cookbook--love the creativity of this text! And it was delivered by W&P much more quickly than anticipated!
- Alejandra C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoImpressed
I’m really impressed with the service. A few days after placing my order I received an email informing me that they were experiencing some delays because of high demand but they were not going to take any further orders in order to ensure the prompt processing and shipping of existing orders. And as stated in their email I received my order within the regular expected time of shipping/delivery. I am very pleased with this company and I will be purchasing from here again.
- Elisabeth B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLOVE THIS
Covers all the movies I hoped would be in here ! I love this !